826 Likes 122 Dislikes
http://www.resethard.com/p5tjr Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 using this handy guide and you will return your Galaxy S Duos 2 back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Galaxy S Duos 2, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
IMPORTANT: Hard reset will erase all your data. Please ensure you backup your phone. We do recommend MobileTrans 1-Click 100% safe phone backup solution. For more, please visit http://bit.ly/1ZKD998
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
Erase all user data
Erase all firmware settings
Erase all applications installed by user
Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 phone?
Reset and disable Screen lock
Might resolve freezing issues
Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Galaxy S Duos 2 phone before you proceed with a hard reset - it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy S Duos 2 phone
2. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Samsung logo, then release the buttons
3. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
4. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES - DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
5. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
6. Your Galaxy S Duos 2 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Hard reset didn't help or looking for an unlock service because your phone says SIM network unlock PIN? Try unlock your phone for FREE at http://www.UnlockYourPhone.com - The only truly FREE unlock source.
Free unlock from UnlockYourPhone.com not available for your phone model? Don't worry. You can still try low cost unlock service from http://www.FastGSM.com