722 Likes 25 Dislikes
Equipment we use like microscopes, soldering irons, cleaners, tools & more are LINKED BELOW!
Do not watch this video. It is nothing but an hour of painful struggle to recovery the data from a Samsung s6 edge that was water damaged.
I made this video to show that there is a lot of repair that can be done with basic board repair troubleshooting skills like we teach at Practical Board Repair School, even when you don't have a schematic for a device.
But in the end, I learned that pyramid reballing of chips is just as much of a godawful nightmare as it seems. Instead of an all nighter of repair that leads to success at 5:30am, just order the damn stencils!
Find out more about our dead iPhone data recovery services at: www.mendonipadrehab.com
👉 Curious what microscope/soldering tools we use to do these jobs? Check below!
✖ TOOLS USED:
● Soldering Station: http://amzn.to/2dFZx3Z
● Hot Tweezers: http://amzn.to/2e7aCdK
● Tips: http://amzn.to/2eAbLch
● Micropencil: http://amzn.to/2edfjUL
● Microscope: http://amzn.to/2cYIMjg
● Microscope LED light: http://amzn.to/2d5Mh5T
● My PREFERRED Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2cYI6tY
● Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2d5M7Lw
● Flux: http://bit.ly/2cYIx7t
● Solder paste: http://bit.ly/2epK1JE
● Multimeter: http://amzn.to/2cYJY5T
● Multimeter Probes: http://amzn.to/2cKkvMh
● Fume Extractor: http://amzn.to/2d5MGoD
● Solder: http://amzn.to/2cKkxUp
● Ultrasonic Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2cYJqgk
● Branson EC cleaning fluid: http://amzn.to/2cKlBrp
✖ Rossmann Repair Group Inc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amzn.to/2cYISqZ