452 Likes 22 Dislikes
FIND ALL EQUIPMENT WE USE LINKED BELOW! :) Soldering irons, microscopes, ultrasonic cleaners, hot air stations, hot tweezers and more!
Dropping a board in a jewelry cleaner and calling it "cleaned" is really not okay. We have to spread the word and encourage best practices so that our industry can continue to inspire customer confidence.
This video shows you exactly what we are missing when we fail to desolder the EMI shields and tackle the bottom side of wet iPhone boards. This is a MUST for proper water damage cleaning for anyone charging money for the service.
Come see what life is really like at iPad Rehab when it is not 3am. Repairing a classic case of iPhone 5s long screw damage---while surrounded by MommyFixit Christy, 6 kids, two cats, a device with Siri wigging out, and of course Underdog. This video will help you appreciate your own quiet peaceful shop.
👉 Curious what microscope/soldering tools we use to do these jobs? Check below!
✖ TOOLS USED:
● Soldering Station: http://amzn.to/2dFZx3Z
● Hot Tweezers: http://amzn.to/2e7aCdK
● Tips: http://amzn.to/2eAbLch
● Micropencil: http://amzn.to/2edfjUL
● Microscope: http://amzn.to/2cYIMjg
● Microscope LED light: http://amzn.to/2d5Mh5T
● My PREFERRED Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2cYI6tY
● Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2d5M7Lw
● Flux: http://bit.ly/2cYIx7t
● Solder paste: http://bit.ly/2epK1JE
● Multimeter: http://amzn.to/2cYJY5T
● Multimeter Probes: http://amzn.to/2cKkvMh
● Fume Extractor: http://amzn.to/2d5MGoD
● Solder: http://amzn.to/2cKkxUp
● Ultrasonic Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2cYJqgk
● Branson EC cleaning fluid: http://amzn.to/2cKlBrp
✖ Rossmann Repair Group Inc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amzn.to/2cYISqZ