443 Likes 29 Dislikes
FIND ALL EQUIPMENT WE USE LINKED BELOW! :) Soldering irons, microscopes, ultrasonic cleaners, hot air stations, hot tweezers and more!
Watch a little taste of life at our new Practical Board Repair and Microsoldering School. Here we replace a speaker amp ic chip that was shorting out a water damaged iPhone 6. We use a stencil and solder paste to reball a chip harvested from a donor board and return speaker function to this phone.
👉 Curious what microscope/soldering tools we use to do these jobs? Check below!
✖ TOOLS USED:
● Soldering Station: http://amzn.to/2dFZx3Z
● Hot Tweezers: http://amzn.to/2e7aCdK
● Tips: http://amzn.to/2eAbLch
● Micropencil: http://amzn.to/2edfjUL
● Microscope: http://amzn.to/2cYIMjg
● Microscope LED light: http://amzn.to/2d5Mh5T
● My PREFERRED Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2cYI6tY
● Hot Air station: http://amzn.to/2d5M7Lw
● Flux: http://bit.ly/2cYIx7t
● Solder paste: http://bit.ly/2epK1JE
● Multimeter: http://amzn.to/2cYJY5T
● Multimeter Probes: http://amzn.to/2cKkvMh
● Fume Extractor: http://amzn.to/2d5MGoD
● Solder: http://amzn.to/2cKkxUp
● Ultrasonic Cleaner: http://amzn.to/2cYJqgk
● Branson EC cleaning fluid: http://amzn.to/2cKlBrp
✖ Rossmann Repair Group Inc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amzn.to/2cYISqZ