679 Likes 117 Dislikes
Welcome to iSolution...
This video is about Unlock A disabled iPhone 5s or Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode. This video will work for all the iPhone & iPad but if your iPhone is on lost mode & find my iPhone is on and you don't know the iCloud password then this process won't work.
I will put another video for that process.
How to factory reset iPhone without password via iTunes:
Before you are going to factory reset your iPhone, you'd better backup your iPhone. Because all the data will be erased after factory reset.
1. Connect the original data cable's USB connector to the PC's USB port. (Do not connect the other end of the cable to the iPhone at this moment.
2. Make sure that the latest version of iTunes is installed on your computer.
3. Turn your iPhone off.
4. After this, press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone, and while holding down, connect the other end of the cable to the phone.
5. Wait until the iTunes icon appears on the screen, and then release the Home button.
Note: This is Recovery Mode.
6. On your computer, if iTunes doesn't start automatically, launch it manually.
7. When prompted, click the Restore button on the iTunes
8. Wait until iTunes connects to the iPhone software update server.
9. On the iTunes confirmation box, read the message carefully and click Restore and Update.
10. Then Continue until iTunes restores your iPhone using the selected iOS image.
People also ask For:
How do I reset iPhone 6?
How do I do a factory reset on my iPhone?
How do you reset an iPhone if it is locked?
How do you reset an iPhone without the password?
How do you reset an iPhone that is password protected?
For more help you can visit this website:
Please Subscribe, Like, Comment it its work for you and Shares to help others and support us.
Thank you :)