33,760 Likes 3,228 Dislikes
UPDATED VIDEO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNqY_9O3TtQ
This video will show you how to remove any disabled screen or passcode lock on any iPhone, iPad or iPod model.
The iPad specific video can be seen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY6bwhqU8&feature=youtu.be
Video on how check for iCloud on your device here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LLAx7ccoCE
If your home or power button doesn't work, watch this video on how to do it without - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v5gE8cMZeg
This will erase the device and its passcode.
1. Disconnect all cables from your device.
2. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then "slide to power off" to turn off your device.
3. Press and hold the Home button and plug the device into your computer. If your device doesn't turn on automatically, turn it on. Don't release the Home button.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
5. If iTunes doesn't open automatically, open it. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
6. Click OK. Then restore & update the device.
If your device doesn't go into recovery mode, try steps 1–4 again.
Thank you for watching, please feel free to comment, like the video or subscribe to my channel. I appreciate any support you can give.