7,640 Likes 891 Dislikes
If you lost your android device, you can easily track its location using an app called, “android device manager”. This tutorial explains the steps through which you can find location of your android device on your desktop or on any other android handset.
I use this app to track location of my wife, whenever she is travelling out of city and gets stuck, so I help her reach out her destination by remotely tracking her cell phone.
Some of the interesting features of this app are –
1. Ring – If you kept your phone somewhere but don’t remember it’s location, more over its on silent mode, you may really face night mare in tracing it. So by using this app, you can reach approximate location of phone and then click on ring and your phone will start ringing for 5 minutes at full volume.
2. Lock – This feature allows you to lock your android device with password and also set your call back number, so any one with good intentions can call on that number and speak to you.
3. Erase – If your phone has been stolen and there is no hope for recovery, you can simply click on erase and all the data on phone will get deleted, only data that will not get erased is the one that is on SD card.
4. You can also login as a guest, which means if you wish to help someone track his cell phone, you can do that from your handset or desktop provided the app is installed on that lost handset.
5. Last but not the least feature of this is – You can go to https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0 and track location history of your android device. This feature can really be helpful in tracking lost devices.
About creator of this video: Harish Bali is a Tech blogger and Social media expert who loves to make tutorials on use of technology in day to day life.
Blog on Tech Guide:
Google Plus Technofare :
Google Plus Harish Bali:
Subscribe to Channel:
Watch other videos on Technofare:
If you found this tutorial on how to track location of your android device useful, Do give it a thumbs up. Please share it on social media. Thanks for watching.