1,948 Likes 526 Dislikes
Sometimes on new TOSHIBA laptops there will be found this problem. You will not be able to install Windows... Here is the FIX.
1. Restart with CTRL+ALT+DELETE after the message No bootable device... appears;
2. Access laptop's BIOS Setup menu (F2 od Delete button);
3. In Security tab disable Secure boot if it is enabled;
4. In Advanced tab, in System Configuration change the boot mode from UEFI Boot to CSM Boot;
5. Press F10 and YES to save new settings and your laptop is ready to install WIndows.